10 Reasons you should be on Google+

10 reasons you should be on Google+ to market your business



Google+ is going to be great  marketing 
This year I've been heavily pushing Google+ pages as a great marketing tool for electricians, plumbers, builders and to every trades person that will listen, actually I've been promoting it to every business person that would listen, you'd think Google were paying me!


Why do I promote Google+ for Marketing?


Well, I think it's going to be massive boost for business promotion and I'm not the only person that thinks so. however many business owners are not paying it enough attention yet and not taking it seriously. If you're not using Google+ or using it properly then you're losing out!

SO if you've been asking the question why should I be on Google+? Here is why I think you should;


  1. Each post is a page on the internet
  2. Your keywords are searchable
  3. Hashtags are searchable
  4. Every +1 boosts your page in search
  5. If someone has you in a circle and someone they know searches for your trade its like a personal recommendation.
    Google+ will help you be found in search
  6. Being on Google+ now will help you in the future 
  7. It's another page on the internet for your business
  8. You can have reviews from customers
  9. Within I'd say the next 2 years Google+ will overtake facebook
  10. Google+ is here to stay
I hope now you've read the list you'll consider making Google+ part of your online marketing. 

You can read my more indepth post about Google+ here


I hope you make great use of Google+ and it gets you new business, remember though it's a marathon not a sprint and if it was easy to do everyone would do it!




To your success

Paul Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This