Marketing for Trades is here.....

Welcome to my Marketing for Trades blog run by me Paul Jennings, I run a business called .......wait for it........Marketing for Trades. If you run a construction business then this blog is for you. Over the coming weeks, months and years I'll be publishing blog posts for trades people all about how to market their business.
Marketing for Trades success
Back in 2005 I started an electrical contracting business, I learnt a great deal about how to market my business, what works and what doesn't work and I also spent and wasted a lot of money which became an expensive education  I intend to share that knowledge with you so you don't need to spend as much money in the same way!

One thing I found on that journey was that I really enjoyed the marketing aspect of running a business and made the decision to get out of the electrical industry, So in 2012 I started a marketing business then thought why waste what I learned about marketing for my electrical business, so I decided to focus my time on just helping construction businesses.

So here we are with the Marketing for Trades blog, you'll learn lots of great ways to market your construction business online and offline.....including blogging!




To your success 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This